Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wolf first birthday present




I can't believe that W will be one in just a couple of weeks! This time has gone by so fast and our lives have changed so much since he was born. We moved from California to Oregon when he was only 6 weeks old. Insane! Now here we are wrapping up the first year of his little life as well as our first year back in OR. It is a little bittersweet. When B was turning one I was sad to see the baby stage go, but I was pregnant so I knew that I would be doing it again soon. But now with no plans for baby #3 yet I am even more sad to see it go. But in NO rush either. Just to be clear :).

Monday morning had a few interesting surprises (read more here) but this was one of the best. W received his first birthday present from my brother and his family.  Please note how eager B is to "help" W open those cars :) BOTH the boys have been very excited to play with W's new toys over the last few days. Thanks Uncle B!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. They really do grow up way to fast! I love that 2nd picture, your son looks so fascinated with his new toy!

    ReplyDelete