Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Have your paint and eat it too *Wee Can Too**










If you follow me on Twitter (@cuteandpeculiar) you know how excited I was to receive our Wee Can Too paint. If you are not familiar with Wee Can Too they are an all natural, vegan, edible paint specifically aimed to babies and toddler. As I have mentioned before W is still very oral and most of his art projects end up in his tummy. I was so thrilled to hear that with Wee Can Too paint that is 100% okay. SWEET! I host an art group at my house from time to time and it is so reassuring to know that I am able to offer such a safe product for even the youngest artist. (once they are eating solids of course). 

I had to try them out the minute we got them. The first product to sample was the Baby Finger Paint.  It calls for equal parts water and paint mixed in a separate container. ( I ended up using more water than this to make the paint more spreadable. The texture is a bit grainy but I was so pleased with the pigment in the paints especially the yellow. Both the boys loved it and I was so excited to not have to worry about W eating it. I was also very surprised by how much paint you get from such a small amount. I used a little less then a tablespoon of each paint color and that was more then enough paint for both the boys. I still have a few products that I received and will let you know how those work out as well.  I can't wait to try them. 

**paint courtesy of Wee Can Too all opinions were my own**

I am sharing this post on: Two in Diapers Mommy-Brain mixer

parents as teachers

7 comments:

  1. I must order this! I have heard about it, but haven't got it yet. You definitely make it look fun! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to tell my mother-in-law; she'll be so tickled. :-) It is really good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME ... I am so spreading the word about these paints. Our baby will love them. He has colored with crayons and is quite proud of his picture on the fridge. He's going to love finger painting!!!

    Your children are adorable.

    Lea - Found you on MBC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have to get some of this for my one year old as all he wants to do with crayons and chalk is eat them!

    Found your blog via the mamas friending mamas group on mom bloggers club - really glad that I did as your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I haven't tried finger paints with my kids yet, but I know the time is fast approaching. I'll have to check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome. I can't wait to see the other products. Thanks for sharing at Mom's Library!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just tooooo cute! thanks for linking at tip toe thru tuesday!

    ReplyDelete