Monday, August 20, 2012

Birthday Planning inspiration

Well it is official. We are having a nautical themed party for this little Wolf. Above is the invitations I made (sans the address and info). We have both sets of grandparents coming up for the occasion, and we cannot be more thrilled about it. They are coming a few days ahead to help out with last minute touches as well as some much needed catch up time so the blog might be a little slow this week. 
I have most of the decorations purchased and made but that still hasn't stopped me from hunting down some last minute inspiration on Pinterest. Here are a few of my favorites. I am not sure if I will be able to capture something this put together but I really only have to impress a one year old right? 


 







5 comments:

  1. this is just darling! and your pictures are gorgeous! pinned it to my birthday board! thanks for stopping by the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you! Just wanted to confirm the bottom three images are not my own. The links to the creative minds to these beauties are all linked at the bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this birthday theme, and that cake is so cute! Cant wait to see it all come together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those strawberries look so good! the cake is beautiful too. oh im hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so adorable! yummy strawberries >.<

    mylittlemr.com

    ReplyDelete