|working hard. This is my favorite picture|
|okay well chubby baby hands poking things is pretty cute too.|
- plastic leaves ( I liked the cheap once with the plastic veins since you could stamp with them
- chop sticks Not fall related but I have a ton
- some Styrofoam pumpkins from the dollar store
- mason jar lids since i didn't want to hunt for cookie cutters
- and of course orange play dough
Despite being such a last minute idea it turned out great. Bear actually squished and kneaded the dough for the first time ever and enjoyed stamping the dough with the leaves. While Wolf walked around the table occasionally touching it and walking away. It will definitely be used again in the next few days.
Still looking for more Autumn ideas? Don't forget to check out The Artful Year: Autumn E-book. With 78 pages of crafts and recipes for the whole season this book is well worth the price. Click on the link to see a sample of a few projects.