Friday, March 9, 2012

A memory of memories





Bear found my box of baby pictures the other day. At first I was apprehensive to have him sifting through something so archaic (okay, so not that old, but you know what I mean) but he was really studying each picture and being so careful that I just let him go at it. It was so neat to see him look at all the familiar faces only much younger. He was able to recognize my mom and dad pretty well, but kept on looking at the pictures of me and my brothers like "I know those faces". He is in the stage where every picture of a baby is Wolf. So I guess he thought they were pictures of W in dresses and pigtails. :)

It was really special to be able to look at  pictures of myself at his age and look over and my very own little baby. It made me have to take a minute and thank God for how amazing that moment really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment