Thursday, May 2, 2013

Leaving on a jet plane..... and coming back in a car


Hey there blog world, did you miss me? Life has been so crazy that I don't really know where to begin.
Well just like the title of this post states we indeed left on a plane and fourteen days, and eight states later we are back home. That's right we traveled with two toddlers a pregnant self and a very calm husband all around the western USA and returned in one piece. Can you believe it?... I sure can't. Not to mention we came back and hit the ground running on our decision to move out of state yet again and true to our fashion we will be moving in the next two weeks. See I told you there is a lot going on.  The photo of Bear was taken the morning we left from Portland to Los Angeles to visit our family.  This was the first leg of a very crazy couple of weeks but  there are so many good memories that made it all worth it. I can't wait to share them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment