Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Monday

Hello Monday. It's the start of the week already and despite everyday feeling the same and blurring together I am pleased to say we have made it through papi's first business trip. WOOHOO!!! Although I have made a mental note of good and bad ideas to do on your own with your little ones all day in order to make for the smoothest time possible I am crossing my fingers that I won't have to pull the list out for a while.

Papa is back at work today and we are all back to our new normal. My MIL has sent me a seasonal curriculum that she has written for Bear and I am so excited to start it and share the  process with you. So there you have it the highlight of our Monday .

1 comment:

  1. He is so sweet, love his smile! So glad to hear your first weekend alone with the boys went well!!

    ReplyDelete