Saturday, March 10, 2012

This weather...








This weather is for...
laying out on a blanket and wishing you could take a nap
for painting
for a certain little one to discover sitting up a little better
 for getting out of our little home and smell the sweet smell of spring around the corner

We have been teased with what I hope to be a preview of what spring will be like here. It has been sunny and amazing. I never knew I liked the sun so much until it lacked in my life. The boys seem to like it too, although I am still getting use to the habit of making sure my fair skinned babies are well covered. My husband has SUPER sensitive skin and we do not want to out our little guys at risk until we are pretty well aware of their sun tolerance. For now at least it gives me the chance to accessories.


No comments:

Post a Comment