Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Little Bear


I can't believe my little first born is already 3. I know I have probably said this a thousand times but it is so bittersweet watching them grow up. It feels like I just brought him home. And look at him now, such a personality, so full of life (and opinions). I am so, so lucky to be his mama. 


 The day he was born. 
 His first beach trip

  His first birthday party, that also went along with....
 His first real sugar
 His second birthday ....
 The three year old in all his glory.
 And yes we indeed had a train themed party for the second year in a row. This time I gave up avoiding actual characters and went with Thomas. More pictures from our little family party to come.

Oh sweet Bear, happy birthday your mama loves you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment