Saturday, July 24, 2010

Welcome to mommyhood

He's finally here. Our little boy Bear has arrived on June 28th 2010. And boy did he make for an exciting entrance into this world. Cliff notes version of his birth story.... We wanted a natural birth, during labor I decided that natural birth was not for me. HA! I was stuck at home immobile because the contractions were so strong I kept on trying to muster up the strength to get ready to go to the hospital to get an epidural by the time that happened we got in the car and the first thing I said was... " I think I have to push!" In unison by husband and his mom say "DON'T PUSH!!!" We got to the hospital, I get put in the wheelchair and immediately get taken into the laboring room. The nurse checked me said I was ready and I was going to have this baby in A FEW MINUTES!! 15 minutes later he was here and guess what.... I got the natural birth I planned. God works in amazing ways. Without further ado may I introduce the newest member of out family, Bear


Pretty cute huh? Well it's been almost a month and I finally feel like I'm getting the hang of having someone completely dependent of me. It's nothing like what I thought it was, a lot harder but I am so much more in love with him than I ever thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment