Friday, July 3, 2009

Wow.. Is it a year already????

I can't believe that it has already been one year since husband and I moved to Portland. This time last year we were crammed in our little car with all of our belonging smashed in the back of our car. I wish I had a better picture so you could get the full affect of how we drove, but none the less it was such a fun road trip. With way too many stops for snacks and energy drinks and perhaps MIA on repeat a few too many times. It was so exciting driving to a place I had never even been before and crossing our fingers that the apartment we rented via email and pictures was actually as cute as it seemed and in a good neighborhood. We were pleasantly surprised, :)

Although I miss my family like crazy it has been an amazing experience. In a way it really was fitting to move away right near 4th of July. It really marked the Independence of husband and I and starting our own family.

I'm not sure what our plans are for tomorrow besides husband having to work :( At least he get off early. I would be fine not doing much... All my little heart desires are a few sparklers :)
Have fun!!! Happy 4th of July!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment