Monday, April 20, 2009

I <3 <3 <3 Magnolia Trees

Husband and I have taken up hiking lately I mean we live in Oregon for goodness sake what better place to start. Well today we went on a hike at the Hoyt Arboretum and came across the best trail. The magnolia trail, through most of it there are Magnolia Trees (how obvious) Well I have never seen these type of trees before the are so lovely!!!!



Look how big the flowers get I made husband put hand there to show the size of these pretty things.
More flowers

Here I am posing next to the pretty daffodils. Don't I look wildernessy? I'm like a pro. HA!

One last picture. I enjoyed this day oh so much the weather was amazing!!!

2 comments:

  1. That looks fun! I used to hike until I realized that mountain lions (yes ACTUAL mountain lions) like to eat people. Now, I hike in my back yard and get chased by my dogs. Looks awesome, I cant believe you are hiking! You better not be bringing your makeup bag with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO makeup bag for touch ups but I was wearing some blush. LOL

    ReplyDelete