Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentines day right around the corner



Normally I don't really think that Valentines day is a big deal but this year I will be in California visiting my family while husband will be at home. :( and suddenly the idea of pink and red hearts everywhere is dancing around my head. Last year we had a 1970's themed valentines picnic. It really was as funny as it sounds. Stripped socks, short shorts, (both him and I. HA!!!) and Farah Fawcett hair. It was so great. But this year I have to either leave a present or wait until I get back. I think that when it comes to Valentines day the more cheesy the better.

I found this cute idea on Martha Stewart's website it seems like just the right about of cheesy. Now if only I could find a place that has Hello Kitty Cupid that would deliver these to him. I'm joking.....sort of

No comments:

Post a Comment