Friday, January 9, 2009

Year of Fitness


Have I mentioned that this is the year of fitness. I know that everyone makes all these crazy resolutions at the beginning of the year but husband and I have been trying to eat better and exercise a little at home. Nothing too crazy we don't want to over do it or anything. We made flash card of exercises that we can do at home everyday. One of them even included a boxing match on the wii. (We have to have fun) So far we've been sticking to it.

Well.... sort of we did go here

and here today

Opps. Well this year of fitness is hard work sometimes you just have to treat yourself....Right? Well I've done my crunches, my walk this morning and some push ups I think I'll call it a day. I'll try to not stay up until 4 today. I think I might just paint for a little then bed time. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment