Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sweet Bear





Dear Bear,
Thank you so much for being such an amazing little person that has taught me so much. Has allowed me to fulfill one of my biggest dreams, to be a mama. You are beautiful and so full of life and sweetness. You make everyday so special. I cannot believe that it has been two years since the Lord blessed our lives with your presence. I can still remember the first moment I got to hold you. And now you are so much bigger I realized that tonight when I went in for one last hug and kiss from my one year old little baby only to wake up tomorrow to by two year old spunky boy. I love you and papi loves you and always remember that God does and will always love you even more than we can measure. I love you Little Bear.
Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment