Saturday, June 2, 2012

The many faces of Wolf- 9 month edition









My dear Mr. Wolf. Where do I even begin with this little boy? Well for one I am typing this is a zombie haze from sleep deprivation because this little boy apparently thinks sleeping is for losers. He wakes up about 3-4 times through the night and thinks 5am is a perfect time to stay up and have silly conversations with us, if we don't pay attention boy will he let us know. And naps? Well those are even more overrated a ten minute cat nap is enough to make him go for hours. Despite the lack of sleep he is a very happy baby. He loves chewing on ANYTHING he can get  his hands on, typically something that he shouldn't be. He has totally taken to solids and is eating 2-3 meals a day. He loves yogurt melts and can eat them all day but I have yet to find a food that he doesn't like.I love the way he scrunches up his nose when there is too much sun in his eyes. It's our favorite expression. And although crawling on all fours is not official his inch worm crawl is getting him where he needs to go. In fact yesterday he crawled out of the safe haven of the living room and into the kitchen for the first time. I think I am in for a treat with two little boys who are now mobile. 
He is so sweet and silly and is really starting to become more social. He is staring to say "mama" and "papa" on a regular basis. Oh yes this zombie baby has really stolen my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment