Saturday, April 28, 2012

Water play






This weather is really making me pretty adventuress with these boys. Last week we went outside to have a little water play. I was a little sad that W missed out on the fun but he was pretty crabby that day and a nap was much needed. I re-purposed our old baby bath since neither of the boys use it now it has just been taking up space in the garage. I thought if fit the bill for a simple water activity. I through down some towels so B wouldn't get so muddy and through some toys in. 
At first we brought out our Playmobile Noah's Arc then a fly swatter. He enjoyed both but nothing beat just plain ol' splashing since it is a "no" during bath time. At first he was a little puzzled at the fact that I said nothing when he first did it. I explained that is was okay out here and he took full advantage! 
Look at that proud face in the last picture. He definitely felt successful about all that splashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment