Saturday, March 23, 2013

Today was...






Life has been a little chaotic and it seems like it's going to stay that way for a while. Husband and I have been discussing and praying about our future and our dreams more in the last week than we have in a long time. Although the next few month seem a little daunting we are trusting that God is going to lead the way.

Despite all these things I am nothing short of lucky to have such amazing boys (including husband) in my life. Today was just one of those days that leaves you smiling. Pardon me while I list a few of the little things that made today lovely.
  1. We were able to go to the park with the boys not once, but twice today
  2. Both times there were no meltdowns from either of the boys about leaving!!!
  3. Bear asked to go potty. 
  4. There were very little sibling fights all day. 
  5. We ate sushi for dinner where both the boys ate their weight in it and we had one of the most fun dinner outing ever. 
These may not seem  like much but they meant a lot. Did you read the part about no meltdowns when leaving the park!!!! I mean that alone would have been enough to make me happy. It's days like today that make all the the other stresses of life worth dealing with and easier to handle. I am so lucky to have my family. 


2 comments:

  1. So glad you guys had such a wonderful day together, no meltdowns at the park is amazing!! Thinking and praying for you Mama, sounds like we are in similar situations right now. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mama. Transition sucks although I am hoping that there is light at the end of the tunnel walking through it is just scary. I will be sure to be praying for your lovely family too.

      Delete