Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's finally finished!!!!

So here is the final product. It's a really basic dress the top is made out of jersey and it has a thick elastic waist band as part of the decoration and of course this fabric. I am actually really proud of the finished product it was a bit more challenging than I thought being that the skirt fabric is hand woven it unraveled easily but I managed and best of all it is so comfortable. It definitely got bumped up to one of my favorite things to wear.

The end product worn by me. Husband was making me laugh to much and this is the best picture we got. HA oh well you get the idea.
I leave you with one of my favorite pictures of my brother and his family. It was taken the day I moved up to Portland and despite the very emotional goodbye they still managed to still look completely adorable. Just a few more days until I get to see them.
xoxo
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment