Monday, February 23, 2009

no makeup required

Today is one of those great, super lazy days the type that you wake up in time for lunch. HA. NO need to get dressedor put on makeup. (**love***) It's raining today which at first made me a bit sad because all the really pretty sunshiny days have been when I'm at work (which doesn't even have windows) but I think it God's way of telling me to slow down, stay home and just enjoy that. I lit my pumpkin spice candle (it felt appropriate for this weather) and have nothing written on my agenda for the rest of the day. Maybe some tea and a movie at home with husband later but absolutely no expectation. ** sigh** I needed this!!

This is my last painting I finished before I went on vacation I just haven't gotten around to posting it. It's really how I fell about husband and I. We are at a really exciting place in our lives where something is about to change. We just need to be opened to it.

Happy Lazy Monday!!!! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment