Sunday, January 6, 2013

1/52



" A portrait of my boys, once a week, every week, in 2013 "

Bear: yarn and trains= serious play 
Wolf: first art project he didn't try to eat

  I have never done a photo challenge before and I am really excited about this one that Jodi is hosting. One picture of each of the boys a week sounds doable and exciting. So here is my first week of it.

Life has been pretty slow around here. I have been sick the last few days which has been pretty horrible with having to take care of these guys, luckily husband has totally been a super hero when he comes home from work and I have been able to rest when he gets back. Today is the first day I am feeling like a human again. Hopefully I am 100% tomorrow and we can get back to our life. I am off to bed again.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, both your boys are so adorable! I'm excited to see more pictures from the 52 week project, I'm doing it too! So sorry you're not feeling well, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete