Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer time

Despite the very low tolerance to heat especially at 28 weeks pregnant. I am really trying to enjoy the summer and really soak up at much time with this little guys as I can before my time will be divided with the new baby. I was struggling with the idea of having to say Elliott was the "big brother and the big boy" now that there is a new brother on the way especially because he will only be 15 months old when the baby is born. But I read Rubyellen's post on calling her youngest baby and the newborn baby baby and I thought that was perfect! It really brought me a lot of peace to not have him grow up so fast.

Back to the summer. We have been enjoying going to the park where we discovered that Bear loves the swing and going down the slide. He is enjoying eating dinner outside and pointing to the birds flying by. And is really loving going for walks before breakfast.

Like I said at the beginning I really dislike heat but it has been so much fun being able to see this baby Bear explore more of his world and really loving it! Here's to some "pleasantly warm" (positive thinking) summer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment