Wednesday, July 29, 2009

mad heat and mad men

Dear summer heat

You are ruining my life. I don't have any desire to do anything. It is so hot that every breath feels like my last. It feels like even typing right now is exhausting and over heating me. Can you please go back to being sunny and cool? It would really help me a lot... I'm sure a few other people feel the same way. Please please please.

Sincerely,
maybe I don't love summer anymore
Leslie

Now that I got that out of the way I just found one of the most fun little sites via this cute blog...
It's madmenyourself.com
I made husband and I...cute right?


Also my new obsession is whipup.net .This site is loaded with tons of fun ideas like this one blocks made into picture magnets. I can't wait to try to make them.

Well I'm off to desperately try to stay cool.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment