Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Kiddo


Happy Birthday to the best nephew a girl can ever have. He's smart, funny, adorable, and know the lyrics to Sheena is a Punk Rocker by the Ramones. :)
This picture was taken on his first day of preschool. Doesn't he look soooo cool. Although he is a big kid now in kindergarten and turning 6 this is still one of my favorite pictures.
Another oldie
And this one is just so adorable!!! Look at that face!!!!!!!
And he was the ever important ring bearer at my wedding along with his beautiful little sister as my flower girl. Okay I know, I know they are family but I just think they are the cutest
And Christian if your reading this your gift is sent out in the mail... here's a sneak peak! I love you. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment