Thursday, May 21, 2009

anniversary part II

I wanted to show off the beautiful flowers that husband gave me on our anniversary.


I couldn't stop smelling them. :DSince the first year anniversary gift is paper and one of our goals in life it to travel I have been collecting postcard for the last few months and strung together along with paper planes (we seem to love them) and hung them around the apartment. Just a nice reminder that we will be able to see the world together one day.
Husband also suggested we each get a subscription to a magazine as our gift.I chose Pinky a Japanese fashion magazine. FYI I have a HUGE obsession with all things Japanese and the girls in these magazines are adorable and make anything look so cute and stylish

P.s. I got a hair cut it's amazing how good you feel after one.

No comments:

Post a Comment